Immigration Law Firm in El Paso
We’ll Work Hard on Your Case
Dealing with immigration issues, whether you are trying to obtain an adjustment of status or have been detained, can be stressful and overwhelming. Without the help of a qualified immigration lawyer in El Paso, you may not be able to secure the desired outcome in your case.
At Winterberg Law Firm, we are dedicated to ensuring that our clients understand their rights and receive the highest level of representation available. Our El Paso immigration law firm has successfully helped numerous families in our community. If you need immigration assistance, contact our office at (915) 841-9777 to schedule a consultation.
Our Immigration Law Services
Our El Paso immigration law firm handles a wide range of issues. We know the importance of finding legal counsel who not only has the experience necessary to get you the best results possible but also the compassion and focus that you need and deserve.
We proudly handle the following immigration issues:
- Removal Defense – If you or a loved one are facing deportation, you need to act quickly. Removal defense can involve complex legal proceedings and should be handled by a skilled immigration lawyer in El Paso.
- Family Immigration – Family-based immigration is one of the most common ways to legally enter the United States. However, inmigración familiar is not a guaranteed path toward residency. We can help file the application and ensure that you meet all legal requirements.
- Adjustment of Status – An adjustment of status is the legal process to apply for a Green Card or lawful permanent resident status. You should always consult with an immigration law firm before filing any paperwork to avoid delays or rejections.
- Citizenship and Naturalization – Our immigration lawyer works tirelessly to help clients throughout El Paso prepare and apply for ciudadanía y naturalización..
- Asilo – Asilo may be granted in certain cases; however, the process is rigorous and only allowed in a limited number of instances. To determine your eligibility, you need to consult with an attorney.
- Appeals – If you received a final order of removal, your request to change or extend your visa was denied, or your asylum application was rejected, you might be eligible for appeal. The appeals process varies depending on the circumstances of your case.
- Visas – Our immigration lawyers are well-versed in handling visas and will work with you to ensure that legal timelines and requirements are met.
The immigration process can be challenging without the help of an experienced lawyer. There are strict rules that must be followed, or your application may be denied and your request delayed. An immigration attorney in El Paso can save you both time and money.
Why Choose Winterberg Law Firm
At Winterberg Law Firm, we have extensive experience handling even the most complex immigration matters. When you work with our team, you receive:
- Cost-effective solutions
- Real results
- Tailored legal representation
- Bilingual staff and lawyers
- Client-focused mission
Our El Paso immigration law firm understands the time-sensitive nature of these issues and always works diligently to resolve cases as quickly and efficiently as possible.